Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is just a brief introduction to my blog. I am serving as a Curriculum Consultant for this Teaching American History project, Keystones of the Federal Union. So...the name of the blog is Kathy's Keystones.

I spent 20 years teaching secondary English during which time I directed plays and musicals, coached speech and debate teams and served as advisor for the school newspaper...not all at once, thankfully!The last 15 years of my educational career I served as a curriculum director for the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU) in Montandon, PA. With three years of retirement already behind me (that's right, you do the math and you will discover my approximate age), I was enticed to return to work part time at the CSIU to lend a hand to some special projects. This is one of those projects.

As with the other years of my career, I am already learning many new skills as I work along with all of the other participants in the project. Nothing like a life in education to ensure that you will be a lifelong learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment